Rules of User Conduct
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy Statement explains the personal data that Cookerdoo LTD obtains, how Cookerdoo processes it and for what purpose.
We collect and obtain information about you through the means we will outline below whilst we are providing services by Cookerdoo LTD. "Cookerdoo" will collect data from you through interactions with you and through the products and services provided by Cookerdoo LTD.
If you do not provide us with such information or request a deletion, you may no longer be able to access or use the website, app or services provided by Cookerdoo LTD.
- User-provided information: As part of our service and your use of services provided by Cookerdoo LTD; you may provided a variety of information about yourself; such as your name, email address, physical or mailing address, telephone number, credit card details and billing information when registered for Cookerdoo Services such as features and functionalities of the website and the services Cookerdoo provides. We will also collect the content you upload, create or recieve from others during use of the services provided by Cookerdoo; inclusive of photo uploads, video uploads and content created on your account.
How we use Personal Data
Cookerdoo will use the data we collect to provide you with a better service when using our services. In particular we may use data to:
We may also use your data to support in the operation of our business, which may include analysis our performance, undertaking research and meeting legal obligations.
- Personalise our service offering and products to make recommendations to yourself as a user of our services.
- Improve and develop our products and services.
- Advertise and market to you which may include sending promotional communications via methods agreed to and providing you as a user with any offers that are deemed relevant by Cookerdoo.
- Provide full use of our services which includes updating, troubleshooting and providing support, which may also include sharing data when it is required to provide to do so to fulfil your request as a user.
- Develop new services.
- Some of the information we collect such as email address will be used to communicate and interact with you directly. For example, we may send you notification of unusual account usage or may let you know about upcoming changes to your account or our services.
Reasons we may share Personal Data
We will only share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction and/or provide any service/product you have requested or first authorised. You may control the data that is used and excercise your data protection rights, by contacting Cookerdoo or via the tools we provided to do so.
We may also share your data for Legal reasons if we have belief that access, use or disclosure of your information is absolutely necessary to:
Cookerdoo will also reserve the right to disclose information that we believe is appropriate or necessary to protect Cookerdoo from any potential liability or unlawful usage of our services and to defend ourselves against any third-party claims, allegations and protect our rights, property, safety and integrity of our services.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cookerdoo, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of violations of those terms.
- Detect, prevent or address fraudulent activity, security or technical issues.
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable govermental request.
Account Closure & Deletion
If you would like to close your account with Cookerdoo and delete all information held with Cookerdoo; visit https://www.cookerdoo.com/delete_account
Cookerdoo may now or in the future use certain techonologies on it's website (or network of sites), applications or other products offered by Cookerdoo to collect information which allows us to enhance or better your experience of our services.
What is a "Cookie"?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device which store data that can be seen by the web server in the domain which placed the cookie. The data is often a unique identifier of your device but may contain additional information. They are used widely in order to make websites and applications work, or work in a better and faster way. For example, they may be used to remember your user preferences - making the services provided more convienient by the user.
- Feedback. We may request or allow you to provide feedback for our services
- Targeting / Advertising Cookies. Cookerdoo and related service providers may use targeting or advertising cookies which allows us to show ads that we believe are more appropriate to you as a user. We may also use these cookies to limit the types of ads you see or the amount of times that you see those ads.
How do I control my Cookies?